New York fashion expert and designer Hilton Hollis is making sure we’re ready for cooler temperatures. He tells Cherish Lombard there are 6 fashion trends every woman should be ready to embrace!
- Prints – Especially those inspired by the elegant wildlife.
- Greens/Teals – From coats & dresses to handbags & shoes, this versatile color is found in all aspects of Fall 2014 fashion.
- Outgoing Outerwear – Coats of all shapes & sizes, from bold prints to daring cuts.
- Statement Necklaces – “The bolder, the better.” Turn heads by adding a signature piece to any of your favorite looks.
- Shimmer – In addition to your natural beauty, add a bit of shimmer to your everyday makeup routine.
- Ornate detailing & lavish textures – This will make any fashion-savvy lady feel like royalty.