MFR: Apartment fire contained to couch, 1 injured

apartment-fire

MOBILE, Ala. (WALA) – Mobile Fire-Rescue responded to an early morning apartment fire on Ziegler Boulevard.

Officials said it happened Wednesday, July 23 around 5 a.m. at Parklane Apartments.

They said when they got to the scene, smoke was showing from the second floor apartment, and that the fire started on a couch.

couch

Firefighters were able to put the fire out before it spread.

Authorities said one woman was injured when she jumped from the second floor balcony to safety. She was taken to the hospital for treatment.

blog comments powered by Disqus