MFRD: Home damaged in DIP house fire

dip fire

According to Mobile Fire-Rescue Officials, on Sunday, June 29, around 7 a.m., a fire broke out on a house in the 4-thousand block of Morhaven Drive off Dauphin Island Parkway.

 

Fire officials say the fire was caused by a clogged dryer vent in the garage. They say the dryer was in the garage, but flames also got into the living area of the house.

According to officials, two people were living inside the home.but no injuries have been reported.

 

 

Neighbors told the FOX10 crew, two of the homeowner’s birds died in the fire. Officials say there has been no reported estimate of damage.

 

 

 

 

 

 

blog comments powered by Disqus