A Disaster Recovery Center operated by the Alabama Emergency Management Agency and the Federal Emergency Management Agency will open at 8 a.m., Thursday, May 15.
It will be located in Mobile County at 4851 Museum Dr., Mobile, 36608.
The center will be open from 8 a.m. through 6 p.m., Monday through Saturday.
Specialists from Alabama Emergency Management, the Federal Emergency Management Agency and the Small Business Administration will be on hand to answer questions. Survivors will be able to:
- Discuss their individual disaster-related needs.
- Submit any additional documentation needed, such as phone bills or letters from insurance companies.
- Find out the status of an application.
- Obtain information about different types of state and federal assistance.
- Get help from SBA specialists in completing low-interest disaster loan applications for homeowners, renters and business owners.
- Receive referrals to the American Red Cross and other voluntary organizations to help with immediate needs.