The City of Fairhope says due to significant rainfall roadways the following roadways are impassable at this time:
- Boothe-44, Boothe-Destrehan
- Boothe-River Oaks, 44-east of 13
- Blueberry-Fairhope Ave, County Road 32 at the airport
- Morphy-Bancroft, Morphy-Ingelside
- County Road 13 between Gayfer and 104, 181-Mosley (one lane)
- Bayou-Section, Boone Lane at the cul de’ sac
- Bishop-Fairhope Ave
- Cedar Avenue
- Fairhope Ave-Burlington Drive
- Kirkman between Section and Young
- aFairhope Avenue by Ace Hardware.
Our area is under a Flash Flood Warning until 11 p.m. and a Severe Thunderstorm Warning until 9 p.m.