The Mobile County Sheriff’s Office executed multiple search warrants at various locations in Mobile County that resulted in the arrest of several individuals for charges relating to the trafficking of crystal methamphetamine and other drug related crimes.
During the investigation, deputies seized 14.5 ounces of crystal methamphetamine, 200 pseudoephedrine pills, three ounces of marijuana and a various assortment of prescription drugs.
MCSO deputies also seized approximately $9,000.00 cash.
- Thomas Jason Strickland DOB 07/10/81
- Calvin James Monceaux DOB 06/30/77
- Candice Lynn Clark DOB 03/19/77
- Tamara Jeaninne Turner DOB 05/29/63
- Joseph Hayward Weaver DOB 12/04/71
- Jeffery Scott Marks DOB 09/05//74
- Jeri Michelle Marks DOB 07/05/72
According to the sheriff’s office, the street value of the 14.5 ounces of meth is an estimated $15,000.00