For a look that stands out at your Mardi Gras ball or party, try adding Mardi Gras colors around your eyes! Makeup artist Aimee Schrems shows Cherish Lombard how easy it is for anyone to apply eye shadows that will make your eyes pop!
For this do it yourself Mardi Gras eye, all you’ll need are these items:
Bronze/brown shimmer eyeshadow
Gold shimmer eyeshadow
Purple shimmer eyeshadow
Green matte or shimmer eyeshadow
Blue shimmer eyeshadow
Black eyeliner pencil or powder liner
Steps to achieving this look:
1. Fill in lid from corner to corner with the brown shimmer.
2. In the corner of the eye, add the gold shimmer and blend backwards.
3. On lash line, add a thin line of the green shimmer and bring underneath.
4. Next to the green and a touch of blue, then purple.
5. Finally, take your black liner and fill in the inner bottom lid (wet lid) to create that smoky, evening look.
6. Then apply your mascara using an extreme black.
STUDIO 114 is a luxury, full-service salon, specializing in the latest beauty trends! Master Makeup artist Aimee Schrems has styled local beauty queens and even some celebrities who have come through town! Aimee uses HD Airbrush Foundation and says you’ll walk away with a flawless look every time! Hair stylists use top name hair products and offer a variety of services including color, foils, perms, hair extensions and Keratin treatments. They also offer Fantasy Airbrush Tan which is made from all natural ingredients including almonds, walnuts and brown sugar. Aimee says your tan will look as natural as a tan you would get from the sun, without an orange color, streaking or splotchiness, and your satisfaction is guaranteed!
5668 old Hwy 43