With the big game right around the corner, many people will be looking for the latest and greatest TV to watch the big game!
A “Blue Shirt” from Best Buy stopped by Studio10 with the 4-1-1 on new TV technology. Click on the video link to see him and answer and discuss the following…
- New TV technology – What is 4K and OLED, can it give me a better picture, and does it make sense to buy? And what is the difference between LCD and LED?
- The Right-Sized TV – Is bigger better? What size should I get?
- Multi-Screen Experience – Can I watch the big game online and is it possible to sync mobile devices with my TV?
- Social & Apps – What apps does Best Buy recommend downloading to make the most of watching the big game?
- Getting the Right Sound – What is a sound bar and should I get one? What other options do I have to get the right sound to support the viewing?
- Installation – What recommendations does Best Buy have for installing my new TV in my home to give me the best experience?
- Hosting Party Tips – I’m having a Super Bowl party and I don’t know what to make! What tech resources can Best Buy provide for finding recipes and what small appliances should I get to make them or to clean up the mess after?
For more information visit: